My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

My "I" is constantly changing (perhaps this is merely AD/HD): overdetermined nexus of cultural forces emanating from several continents: skeptical of all Truths and seeker of the truth: iconoclast by enculturation, brain chemistry, and, perhaps, choice: perpetually perplexed, particularly about why we exist/ as the manifestation of overdetermined forces whose existence (and nature) is not as solid (or simplistic) as we would like.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Jens

Had lunch with Jens (Christiansen) today. When I have lunch with Jens I can forget that I'm in New England and, for that time period, just as easily be in the Pacific Northwest or the Bay Area of California. Anyone who knows me well knows that this is one of the highest compliments of friendship I can give to anyone.